• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test at Adelaide - 16 to 20 Dec

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why do we still use this style of cover? Even if it passes it takes ages to get back on.

Also they take the players off for lightning but ignore the crowd.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah but when you're fighting for the 0.5 AR spots in the team (it's not like it's essential in an Australian test team) I feel we can't just give him 20 tests on potential like we did Marsh

We badly want our answer to Stokes but no point forcing it
The batting line-up is far more secure then what it was when marsh came along and green has done so much more at fc level then marsh, we can definitely give him 20 tests. What else do we do? Send him back to shield where he's absolutely dominated for 3 years straight?

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
And as others have pointed out, hopefully this'll put to bed the myth of 'swing under lights'. I'm not convinced that the painted pink ball swings very well at all; in fact, I reckon it loses swing much quicker.