• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Shady Slim

International Coach
we haven't had a real good banworthy poster in a while tbh. someone to bring the whole forum joy when they get their perma - i think the last was senile sentry in march or so tbqh

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
According to available data he joined on May 21st and had received a 9 month ban within two weeks, and yet is posting in August. Fusion must have been left in charge.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
we haven't had a real good banworthy poster in a while tbh. someone to bring the whole forum joy when they get their perma - i think the last was senile sentry in march or so tbqh
He was not permabanned, I think he just left out of disgust that his hard-right views were being criticized on the forum…?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Made like half a dozen infractable posts in the space of 24 hours coming off a massive ban when he'd been around for about five minutes beforehand.

Also as a general rule, if you pretend to be from somewhere and be someone that you aren't, you're probably getting banned on general anti-multi hygiene grounds.
Reckon this would stand up on appeal, Judge Judy-.. I mean, @Burgey?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wow it would take like 15 minutes of hard time to determine if someone is a multi

Someone tell Dan to sober up and crack the case.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
****e, stupid post, but he took it down of his own accord. Pitchfork mob gotta have it though I guess. Month would have been fair enough. Three months is utterly vindictive and pointless. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Shady Slim

International Coach
having not actually seen the post itself, i'm inclined to back sledger on this one. and given that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean is set to release sometime before three months is up i've gotta say missing out on having sledgeh here is a great injustice, even greater than it would be under normal and general circumstances - you'll hear from my lawyers (the counsel at Shady Chambers are ready to litigate this)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Like nobody is saying the post is okay. But if he realises enough to take it down and apologise himself, still going for the jugular with a lengthy ban is pathetic.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The post was disturbingly accurate tbh, if a bit artless in its wording. The joint is about 3cm away from being a failed state ffs.