• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well you’d be eminently qualified to judge tbh.

Haven’t you got an CW Mod conspiracy theory to focus on?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not seen the posts so may be more than meets the eye but 6 months seems a bit stiff on a fairly inoccuous list of offences for John

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I generally don't care what people write but it was just very odd. He started a few stupid threads that made little sense, resurrected a load of old threads with one word in bold that didn't make much sense either. I was just a bit curious.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I generally don't care what people write but it was just very odd. He started a few stupid threads that made little sense, resurrected a load of old threads with one word in bold that didn't make much sense either. I was just a bit curious.
Fair enough 6 months seems completely ridiculous though. I don't particularly care though. Fusion must be sacked

Shady Slim

International Coach
yeah it was very... lynchian is the wrong word because it didn’t deal w the bizarre and the depraved that lies beneath an american town in addition to being just generally uncanny and surreal but it was just real off