• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Guys" draft

Himannv

International Coach
Andy Bichel - Made his debut in 1997 and ended it in 2003 (2004 if you consider ODIs). Out of the team and dropped for lengthy spells, he only played 19 Tests. He played 9 Tests in 2003, but the rest were all randomly spread out over 6 years. Actually quite good with the bat and ball in my view but never fancied much by selectors. Not sure if he qualifies but I think he does, will repick if he's not a guy.

@Pothas

Shady Slim

International Coach
tbh as the person who created the guy thread i like what @Himannv did here to justify the guyship of his pick, as it is subjective yeah. also like the repick rule.

any guys who are picked here but haven't yet been mentioned in the let's remember some guys thread -> go there and remember them too hey!

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brendan Nash

That guy who grew up in Australia and played for the West Indies for a bit. His career itself is also classic guy, 21 Tests, an average in the low 30s with a couple of hundreds, rounded off perfectly with some part time bowling which took 2 wickets at over a 100. Finished his career with a county stint as well, perfect.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
tbh as the person who created the guy thread i like what @Himannv did here to justify the guyship of his pick, as it is subjective yeah. also like the repick rule.

any guys who are picked here but haven't yet been mentioned in the let's remember some guys thread -> go there and remember them too hey!
Slim mate I'd be happy for you to be the official arbitrator for this draft if you like. Would definitely be fitting.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Slim mate I'd be happy for you to be the official arbitrator for this draft if you like. Would definitely be fitting.
appreciated brother?

if there are any guy disputes feel free to tag me in and i’ll come here and hand down a judgement for you guys, love seeing my thread get the contributions it has because it’s a lot of fun so least i can do haha

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Everton Matambonadzo. Purely for the memories I have playing Brian Lara/Shane Warne cricket '99 & hearing Jonathan Agnew say "Matambonadzo steaming in..."