• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
That’s fair enough and I don’t mind you pointing it out to me at all. But it’s going to be a boring discussion if no one says what they think of a player beforehand and hedges their bets because someone might, heaven forbid call them out on it on a cricket forum?
Yeah, I agree with that for a variety of reasons.

Shri

Mr. Glass
60 Years since Australia won a home series (4+ Tests) when they did not have a lead at the end of the third Test of the series. The last time it happened was against West Indies in 1960/61, when series was level 1-1 with a tied Test and Australia went on to win the deciding fifth match by two wickets to clinch the series 2-1. The last match of the current series will be played at the Gabba, where no Asian side have ever won, and Australia haven't lost since 1988/89.
we're gonna go smash em boys

-bewda

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
That’s fair enough and I don’t mind you pointing it out to me at all. But it’s going to be a boring discussion if no one says what they think of a player beforehand and hedges their bets because someone might, heaven forbid call them out on it on a cricket forum?
Depends on how closely they have actually seen the player in action. Those who deathride a player when they aren't performing yet go completely AWOL when they are truly have all the intellectual wattage of a turnip

Shri

Mr. Glass
my xi for the next test:

Rohit
Gill
Pujara
Pant (fingers crossed. idk if we even have another batsman in the squad. would rather play with 10 players than with shaw, which is the same thing anyway)
Rahane
Saha
Ashwin
Kuldeep
Bumrah
Siraj
Natarajan

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, how does everyone feel about the idea that if India had actually taken all the runs they knocked back, they would have won by 5:27pm?