• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just realized I've racked up 75K of top quality, gutsy, site-defining posts this morning. The greats just get it done, year on year. The number of numpties I've seen off on here is legion. Truly the doyen.

Once I've passed Richard's total in the near future, I will release my tell-all bio, which I know you're all dying to read. No punches will be pulled, it will be time to tell what I really think of you all.
Ok

Shady Slim

International Coach
i went well beyond 5k, but now i notice i'm back down in to the 49XX's: did one of the threads i'd posted a lot in get deleted or some ****?