• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Teja.

Global Moderator
After a decade of sitting at around 6k-7k, I've gained momentum since mid-2019 to finally hit 10k in the near future.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just realized I've racked up 75K of top quality, gutsy, site-defining posts this morning. The greats just get it done, year on year. The number of numpties I've seen off on here is legion. Truly the doyen.

Once I've passed Richard's total in the near future, I will release my tell-all bio, which I know you're all dying to read. No punches will be pulled, it will be time to tell what I really think of you all.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Once I've passed Richard's total in the near future, I will release my tell-all bio, which I know you're all dying to read. No punches will be pulled, it will be time to tell what I really think of you all.
Happy to write the foreword, mate.