• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
We're allowing 1808 fans in on Saturday which is 50% of what would be a Covid friendly capacity with social distancing and other safety measures in place. Why not 2,000 I'm not sure. Though after losing 5-1 to Fleetwood and 4-0 at home to Rochdale it might not be a bad thing.

Niall

International Coach
Probably regrets not sending him off in the first half. Ole leaving him on is pure negligence.
Yep its a huge issue with Ole when it comes to subs.

Martial has actually done some nice stuff tonight except in front of goal.:laugh:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep its a huge issue with Ole when it comes to subs.

Martial has actually done some nice stuff tonight except in front of goal.:laugh:
Yeah not even one of his worst games but he’s had such a poor season and Cavani’s obvious quality at ST really shows it up.

Niall

International Coach
A bizarre match that from Utd. Bruno hilariously awful but created plenty and were so wasteful.

The less said about the Fred ****show the better, its all on Ole but his hoplessness when it comes to substitutions is no secret.

Greenwood and Martial seem very off this season, so Cavani going to have serious work this season. Lets hope at the very least he stays off social media. :laugh:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure what’s happening with the fans. Huge empty stands with clusters of fans sitting very close together. Same households can sit together but I was expecting the rest to be far more spaced out.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Other than the exec boxes it's the behind the goal stands only for us on Saturday. Will probably give a similar impression.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A bizarre match that from Utd. Bruno hilariously awful but created plenty and were so wasteful.

The less said about the Fred ****show the better, its all on Ole but his hoplessness when it comes to substitutions is no secret.

Greenwood and Martial seem very off this season, so Cavani going to have serious work this season. Lets hope at the very least he stays off social media. :laugh:
Very strange game indeed, so much going on that it's hard to know what to make of it. Every time it looked like one team was on top the other team scored a really scabby goal.

I wouldn't say we deserved anything from the game given how lucky we were not to lose Fred in the first half, but I'm not overly discouraged by the performance either.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've always boycotted cup games against B teams but because I'm a soulless whore I couldn't help but snap a ticket up against the City kids and then took advantage of the half price tickets by going in the lounge while I was at it.

Partly inspired by having to get there an hour early on Saturday. My daughter, quite rightly, turned down the midweek cup game so I was faced with the cold all alone long before the game. **** it, Ian Muir Lounge it is.

Oh well at least I can go to Wembley with my head held high now when we make the final

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I was sceptical about the amount of difference having 2,000 fans in a 60,000 seater stadium could make, but, it honestly made things so much better last night.

I have decided I really do not much care for Eddie Nketiah though. And I don't think he's especially good either.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Having met many Rangers fans it's completely unsurprising that the team massively improved in the year when it didn't have to put up with them.
Haha some of our match going fans are completely clueless.

I definitely think the players have benefitted from not having the pressure from the stands. I just hope that when we're allowed back we'll be far enough ahead that we can just enjoy the games.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I have decided I really do not much care for Eddie Nketiah though. And I don't think he's especially good either.
IMO he's a bit indicative of the problems at Arsenal, starting a guy who wasn't good enough to get a game at Leeds in the Championship is troubling.