• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Luiz punched Ceballos in training, will.i.an went on a 'business trip' to Dubai, Kolasinac and El Nenny test Covid positive.

We're not boring off the pitch at least.
Makes us missing Phillips, and Lllorente this weekend that less painful

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be a fun Prem weekend, big matches, injuries all-round, after a not very thrilling International block, looking forward to it. A Leicester win would be interesting, Spurs too, may make me think that we really could have a multi-faceted title race. Lampard starting to prove me wrong, the churlish would say with the players he bought he should do, but took them time to gel, but it's an exciting team, and so what f they can't defend, who can?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
PFA calling for a reduction in heading the ball in training.

Can't see that having much effect so long as heading remains a fundamental part of the game though. They're literally telling teams not to coach an aspect of the game that can be decisive in winning/losing matches.

grecian

PFA calling for a reduction in heading the ball in training.

Can't see that having much effect so long as heading remains a fundamental part of the game though. They're literally telling teams not to coach an aspect of the game that can be decisive in winning/losing matches.
I personally hope stopping young uns doing it, and lighter balls will solve the problem, but the problem is we won't know for 40 years or so, so I'll likely not know if I am right.

grecian

Well that was dispiriting, think our manager went over the top because he could use five subs, we made an enforced one, but were all over them, then the three subs after that, just seemed to make the game disjointed, which obviously at 2-1 to them helped them.

Pothas

A 0-0 against Wycombe on an ifollow that spent a good portion of the first half buffering just about sums this season up so far.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Millions of people have played football without getting dementia and millions have dementia without playing football. Of the high profile cases Jeff Astle was the only one comparatively young.

Besides that it would appear Manure have stronger defence in cyberspace than they do on the pitch.

grecian

I am a young un

I'll let you know how I am in a few years
There was two Christmas Casuals in last night, they predictably to an old fart like me looked about 12, their conversation was about Anime, whilst they mentioned Sports at the start, so I thought they maybe talking about something I knew, but alas not. I did think Sledger would understand this convo, I on the other hand had no ****ing idea what they were wibbling on about.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
There was two Christmas Casuals in last night, they predictably to an old fart like me looked about 12, their conversation was about Anime, whilst they mentioned Sports at the start, so I thought they maybe talking about something I knew, but alas not. I did think Sledger would understand this convo, I on the other hand had no ****ing idea what they were wibbling on about.
You'd actually really like some anime imo

Spark

Global Moderator
Mahrez having a strong game, including losing every attempted take-on, running the ball out of play, and gift-wrapping a counterattack opportunity for 2-0.