• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Arsenal need Ozil.

Think we should switch from Lampard is over-rated to Arteta is over-rated.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some dude on twitter says we haven't scored a goal from open play in nearly 8 hours of game time.

Vamos Artetaball!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Klopp's being a ****. Nobody forces him to pick the same players in every game. It's like if the New York Yankees insisted on only having one pitcher on the roster, then wouldn't stop ****ing moaning about him having to play several games a week.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Klopp's being a ****. Nobody forces him to pick the same players in every game. It's like if the New York Yankees insisted on only having one pitcher on the roster, then wouldn't stop ****ing moaning about him having to play several games a week.
I'd definitely be pissed off with how many useless internationals have been played recently.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd definitely be pissed off with how many useless internationals have been played recently.
I mean yeah it's a load of ****ing ****e, but every team has close to a full roster of internationals, so it doesn't really advantage one over the other.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Rumours of limited numbers of fans allowed in if your area is Tier 1 and 2 once this lockdown ends.

The numbers here on God's own peninsula are pretty good. We shouldn't have been lumped in with Liverpool anyway but if the above is true then us not being T3 is a hill I am prepared to die on.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a maximum of 4,000 in low risk areas. We were in Tier 1 and have 6,000 season ticket holders. Presumably they'll be spaced out and not in their purchased seats.