• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
[20:06, 9/20/2020] Bharani: I still think they should have sent out Stoinis once they lost the early wicket
[20:06, 9/20/2020] Bharani: he is much better at 3 and being an Aussie wont be rattled by this bounce and pace
:) I think they should swap him and Hetmeyer around from next game if they are to be played here on the bouncier track.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:) I think they should swap him and Hetmeyer around from next game if they are to be played here on the bouncier track.
I agree on this. Hetmyer at #3 for Guyana on slower tracks worked. But this track here is pacer friendly.
Also, it would be great to move Hetmyer up when the wickets get slower.

Daemon

Depends, if it's something that's been happening for a while then you pop it back in and continue playing.

If it's the first time it's happened I imagine he's out of the tournament and at least a little while after. Good thing it wasn't his bowling arm.

Guess this is is what happens when you skip arms, legs, core and cardio day in the gym.

TheJediBrah

Apparently stoinos can finish now wtf.
First time for everything I guess. Was thinking that it's crazy not to have him in the top 3 but then he does that. Still wouldn't expect it from him too often, even in this domestic cricket. He can be hopeless against even ordinary spin bowling.

How long does it take to recover usually? To get back to top flight cricket. Want him for the Aussie tests.
Not convinced he would make India's best team overseas anyway tbh

Arachnodouche

International Captain
^yeah I'm thinking no we don't!

Stoinis was fed utter drivel by Jordan to be honest, in practically the only zones you'd expect him in his current form to tee off. Guy looked totally out of sorts in the series gone by in Eng.

TheJediBrah

Stoinis looks out of sorts most of the time. He's most useful when he's batting at the top and has time but at international level there are better players to do that anyway. He's going to do to the IPL what he did to Australia after his 1 good innings against NZ, convince them that he is a great finisher and then be **** for the next 10 games.