• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

Tom Flint

International Regular
Big boundaries try to restrict the 2s - the easy milking of risk free runs from ABD and Kohli shows what was possible with even less physically fit players if the boundary riders stayed on the boundary.
I posted this just after Rashid let one sail over his head and bounce 5 yards inside the rope having crept in. I believe this was also the shorter boundary. But yes I take your point on the longer areas on the ground like where kohli was caught.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Also seems Sam was the answer to Steve Smith all along :laugh: England missed a trick, huh?

But seriously, good move by Smith to mess up CSK thinking there. Also coz he knows Buttler is back next game and it is an one-off. They are keeping Robbie Uthappa in his middle order slot to let him get used to the slogging I guess.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
What I worry with Samson is his single options. Seems to have very few and often has to take a risk somewhat to get those singles away. Makes me wonder why he does not open in these formats.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When you’re hitting street like this the risk are so tiny though.
And he keeps the scoreboard ticking.

Ahhh that’s the best one so far