• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Woodster

International Captain
Excellent start from Jamieson, only operating a tick above medium pace but looks to have the potential to be a real handful if he can continually hit a length hard.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I predict Wagner will turn mellow once he sees his newborn. His anger, once the fuel to his bowling, will transform into love. He'll turn to Christ. Bit of gardening on the weekend. A ClassPass membership. Watch Police Ten 7 every evening. When the baby cries in the middle of the night he'll put a reassuring hand on his wife's arm and tell her he's got this.

He'll never bowl a bouncer again.
Under rated aspect of your post.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
One of the world's best batsmen, not bad for your first test wicket.

When he hits the right length, which he does pretty often, Jamieson is a handful.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Pujara, that's a big wicket. I think Jamieson could have a long test career.

In a couple of years I'd like to see us play Boult, Ferguson, Jamieson, Nathan Smith as 4-man pace attack in NZ conditions. Ravindra and possibly Dean Foxcroft can bat in the top 6 and provide spin.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Having dismissed only top-5 best batsmen in the world so far in his test career, I can confidently predict Jamieson's bowling average of 3.5 will only improve from here.