• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given the influences imposed on him by those native to his current location I think Adders does very well to remain as unidiotic as he does ...........

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
FMD are you people for real? So this bloke gets a free reign dishing out **** now? I was first in line supporting him FFS and now he says I'm not worth the trouble? I feel deeply for his troubles I truly do and as I;ve said before no one deserves to go through that ****......but if he wants to hang around here and jump in on what was clearly an in house joke he doesn't get a free pass. And trust me my response was measured.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Say England actually get onto a roll with the bat, when do they declare? What do they set Australia. You'd have to assume they want more than a draw

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
FMD are you people for real? So this bloke gets a free reign dishing out **** now? I was first in line supporting him FFS and now he says I'm not worth the trouble? I feel deeply for his troubles I truly do and as I;ve said before no one deserves to go through that ****......but if he wants to hang around here and jump in on what was clearly an in house joke he doesn't get a free pass. And trust me my response was measured.
I should not have called you an idiot, it is against the rules against insulting other people.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Say England actually get onto a roll with the bat, when do they declare? What do they set Australia. You'd have to assume they want more than a draw
LOL, no way are they going to try any funky declarations to get a result. Of course we'd like more than a draw, but at this point unless Aussies **** the bed and lose of their own accord we'll take the draw.

the big bambino

International Captain
I should not have called you an idiot, it is against the rules against insulting other people.
Good on you for putting a line under it. Let's take up vcs' suggestion and put **** on England's weather. How do they spell "weather" in England? They don't have a spell - its always raining.