• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope I am wrong but it looks like any play in the first session is doubtful. Is an early lunch possible?
According to that it should be raining where I am, and it isn't

......... seems this is duff information and that it is now

Last edited:

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
According to that it should be raining where I am, and it isn't

......... seems this is duff information and that it is now
All I know is that met office link said rain from 10-12, it now says rain at 11. The Snakes Lane East webcam I looked at yesterday showed sunshine with clear shadows. The webcam now shows cloudy with weak shadows so the conditions are much worse there. I guess we will know the weather a 11 at 11:01

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Can you ****s sort it out and give me a decent forecast please? Deciding whether to stay up for the first session or not........I'm 7 beers in so this is no small matter.

Spark

Global Moderator
Can you ****s sort it out and give me a decent forecast please? Deciding whether to stay up for the first session or not........I'm 7 beers in so this is no small matter.
This current shower should be the only one tbf. At least for quite a while.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Delayed start notwithstanding that's a great forecast for England IMO. Sunny up until about 2 when it gets cloudy, but no rain until around 7.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
7 beers in makes you an idiot. If you are not getting what you want here go look for it yourself.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Just go with changeable...it’s a cover all for everything here.. :D