• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - England v New Zealand

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah who cares about what happened before. So many ifs there. But the boundary thing is ****ing ridiculous. England and NZ share this trophy.

Groundking

International Debutant
To all those moaning ****s moaning about the boundary rule, **** of we won anyway as it wasn't a wide fist ball, erasmus ****ed up.

Dissector

International Debutant
I also think the boundary rule is stupid but England ranked higher in the round-robin and beat NZ earlier which would be better alternatives. I think one other possibility is to give the tie to the team that has lost the toss which would also be England.

Uppercut

Nah I think people have heard of it but just didn't really care about it until it decided a World ****ing Cup.
Haha when Stokes got the 6 off the bat my brother asked why that rule hadn’t been changed and I gave the same answer. Such a long history of waiting until the most embarrassing possible moment to fix obvious flaws in the rules.

flibbertyjibber

Brilliant game. Delighted we won. Hard luck NZ a cruel way to lose a game that.

As for conspiracy theorists well you haters are gonna hate and I don't care.

Appetiser taken care of, bring on the main course.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha when Stokes got the 6 off the bat my brother asked why that rule hadn’t been changed and I gave the same answer. Such a long history of waiting until the most embarrassing possible moment to fix obvious flaws in the rules.
Haha I just made a post about this as well.

Jay London

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Thought I'd be delighted by an England win but feel rather empty. The luck went against NZ big time in ways that feel uncomfortable. Anyway, it appears that god is an Irishman after all.