• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

masterblaster

International Captain
Tough loss Blacks :(

It was the crunch game and we blew it. Now we MUST WIN and be at our very best, also lets hope and pray that the other match between the other two teams goes in our favour.

There's a slim chance, but the chance of glory is still there.

Blaze

Banned
OK I want in to!

First Name: John
Last Name: Currie
Initials: MJC
Handedness (LHB/RHB): LH Bat, LH Bowl
Keeper? No
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): LAS
General Batting position (1-11): 7

Batting Avge: 29.5
Bowling Avge: 11.62963
Bowling Econ. (optional): 2.927739
Batting SR (FC cricket): 51
Fielding rating: 25

Email Address: blaze@cricketmail.net

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
I can change it if you want but that is my career bowling average in real cricket.. should i make it in the 20's?
You can make it whatever you like, but I think if you make it 11 Liam will change it. :D

Blaze

Banned
FaaipDeOiad said:
You can make it whatever you like, but I think if you make it 11 Liam will change it. :D
Alrite.. i will leave it and then he can change it to whatever he likes. It said on the FAQ's page that you should use your club cricket stats or sumthing like that so I just went to my club website and took my stats off there

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
leave it at 11 and give him to blue, maybe a shock call up to CWxi for the second test with those stats too ;)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Blaze said:
OK I want in to!

First Name: John
Last Name: Currie
Initials: MJC
Handedness (LHB/RHB): LH Bat, LH Bowl
Keeper? No
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M): LAS
General Batting position (1-11): 7

Batting Avge: 29.5
Bowling Avge: 11.62963
Bowling Econ. (optional): 2.927739
Batting SR (FC cricket): 51
Fielding rating: 25

Email Address: blaze@cricketmail.net

Almost the perfect allrounder. 25 in the field, near perfect, worlds best bowling average and a more than handy almost 30 with the bat. Scary.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
its cool boys, leave it alone! hes just put in his club stats, exactly what most of us did.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
KennyD said:
Wasnt your fault, I ran you out on purpose just so you wouldnt get to your ton! :p
*******! And I assume that's also what happened when I was out on 97? You've robbed me of 2 tons.. I could be 2nd...

Haha :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Travis_Teh said:
Almost the perfect allrounder. 25 in the field, near perfect, worlds best bowling average and a more than handy almost 30 with the bat. Scary.
No doubt it'll be reviewed in the close season - as I believe is due to happen.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Robertinho said:
*******! And I assume that's also what happened when I was out on 97? You've robbed me of 2 tons.. I could be 2nd...

Haha :p
No, that time when you were on 97, it was Marc who ran you out....he hates you rookies. :p