• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Top result boys - nice to nail Jellett first ball after that matchwinning effort last time round, too.

The wire approaches. Little frustrating not to accomplish the chase inside 40 and collect the bonus point, though.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Nice win there, good solid batting and bowling the keys to vicory. Very happy to be hitting some good form as the season draw to a close, adding 4 for 40 odd to the season total.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
whoa man, that was not cool, whitewash!

sorry bout the dud bowling, lets demolish `em in these final few games guys!

crazy_macca

Cricket Spectator
Great game blacks... keepp the spirits up... our 5day batting mite struggle witout kersly this week.... lets hope i or some others can stand up... and tkae over top spot.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Liam, can you confirm the end-of-season schedule (ie, any A-series, test series, charity matches etc). I'd love to be able to continue organising the charity matches.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Loony BoB said:
Liam, can you confirm the end-of-season schedule (ie, any A-series, test series, charity matches etc). I'd love to be able to continue organising the charity matches.
what are the charity matches?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
argh another loss there reds, come on!!!!! and a another poor performance by me, dont know whats going wrong after a good start. ill have to do a bit more net work

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
There's time on the schedule for charity matches. The A tour will happen, but has not had the specifics decided upon. After the South Africa Tests, we have a very short break and jump straight into India.