• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2018/19

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
In hindsight I'm not sure why the likes of Tom Blundell, William Young are in UAE. They are not getting any game time and would have been best playing domestic cricket rather than do bugger all at UAE. Would have helped the first class cricket now with lot of black caps pulled out of the mix from domestic sides.

nzfan

How about Conway? He's looking better this year, bit more closed stance. He had a massive open stance last year which only allowed him to score square off the wicket. This year he looks even more solid with the near side on stance. Has played some good shots and shame Bracewell couldn't get a 100 on the board. He looked very good for 80+ runs barely played a bad shot. Nathan Smith should have had Conway but for a dolly of a catch dropped in the slips. Unlucky not to have many nicks going to the hands. Mighty impressed with Nathan Smith.

Binkley

U19 Captain
I was just about to post about how impressed I am by Nathan Smith too. Bloody impressive start to the season for him.

Immenso

Fraser Sheat reminds me a bit of Michael Owens. Very uncomplicated action. Based on watching 2 balls .....

SeamUp

International Coach
I hope Conway isn't just a tease. Strokes from heaven. Really want to see him in a Blackcap one day.

Flem274*

123/5
I agree, Conway was magnificent.

That drop off him today though in the (4s) highlights, farkkin christ.
if history has taught me anything it's that wellingtonians, even the pretend ones, always disappoint

unless they're grant elliott, who rose above his province

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Jeez Wagner is the gift that keeps on giving. So many fringe but talented saffers now looking at the ease with which he transitioned from a 2nd division domestic journeyman to a test regular, and crying out "Me too!"

Immenso

No blackcaps this round?

Are they en-route to UAE already? They've got an ODI in 2 weeks time ( 31 Oct ).

Edit. Wait. CdG and Sodhi are playing for ND. Kane, Boult, Watling resting?

Last edited: