• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round of 16 thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If you don’t see the disconnect here I can’t help you

Red and you know it. Anyone but England or Celtic and you’re banging on about it being a disgraceful decision.

Nonetheless. For ****s sake England
Nah. A gentle nudge in the chest isn't worthy of a red.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done England.

Buried a serious hoodoo there. Reckon they’ll win the whole thing now.

Burgey

How much better is England without the underperforming prima donnas of the previous generation?

vcs

That save from Ospina was brilliant.

And the one from Pickford was good as well.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
I am so happy.. but after watching 90 minutes plus extra time I wussed out and asked mate of mine to text the winner..

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Because this has so often been the case
Much better and more sensible than the Columbians. As shown by that penalty the Columbian took and hit the post. They threw away the advantage there. Had the player been sensible at that point all the pressure would have been on England..