• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Jack1

International Debutant
Pathan is a very talented hard hitter. Something about him and his character gives me the impression he doesn't believe in himself enough . More self belief, self confidence and ruthlessness and he could have much better stats. Perhaps lacking a competitive edge despite the talent. I may have completely mis-read him, but that's the impression I get.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yusuf comes from Baroda, home to the infamous Gujarati Thali. Vegetarian food guaranteed to make you fart non stop. It's the one Indian cuisine that I do not enjoy at all.

vcs

Yusuf comes from Baroda, home to the infamous Gujarati Thali. Vegetarian food guaranteed to make you fart non stop. It's the one Indian cuisine that I do not enjoy at all.
Man, Gujarati thalis are God's gift to mankind.

And they're no more flatulence inducing than any other food, you must just have overeaten (granted, that's easy to do with Gujju food)

cnerd123

likes this
I think once you're used to eating meat regularly, going vegetarian can really mess with you. I experienced the same issues when I tried going veggie for a while. Eventually your body adjusts and settles down but it takes a while.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Man, Gujarati thalis are God's gift to mankind.

And they're no more flatulence inducing than any other food, you must just have overeaten (granted, that's easy to do with Gujju food)
All food north of Andhra sucks except for Punjabi stuff. Ranking:

1. TN
2. Andhra
3. Punjabi

Karnataka can suck a dick. Their sambars are sweet ffs. A little spice won't kill you, pussies. Kerala's rice dishes suck but they redeem themselves with their seafood options and beef curries with parottas.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I think once you're used to eating meat regularly, going vegetarian can really mess with you. I experienced the same issues when I tried going veggie for a while. Eventually your body adjusts and settles down but it takes a while.
Yeah, it adjusts by making your poop float. **** that.

Daemon

No wonder vegan Siddle stinks

Daemon

1. TN
2. Andhra
3. Punjabi

Karnataka can suck a dick. Their sambars are sweet ffs. A little spice won't kill you, pussies. Kerala's rice dishes suck but they redeem themselves with their seafood options and beef curries with parottas.
Hyderabad is right above Andhra you imbecile

Burgey

How good has it been to have a ***** free day in here? Especially on a Sunday, which should be chilled.

Burgey

I’ve been trying to adjust to your posts for years, but they still give me the ****s

vcs

1. TN
2. Andhra
3. Punjabi

Yeah, agree about Kannada food. Dire sambhar.

SillyCowCorner1

This is a weak and 'Slippy' weak.

The Danish Kaneria one is beating it up in the ratings.

Come on Slippy , we need a summer(and winter) blockbuster