• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
Adders makes some very good points here, chief among them that he did not list me as someone who others are not fond of, or as someone who **** posts.

He has once again demonstrated his keen ability to know the forum and its members. Particularly when he singles ***** out as someone who’s unpopular and who’s posts are rubbish. Well done him.
Ok

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What this forum then needs... is an anti-Miyagi. I'm happy to be the messiah you've long awaited. 8-) :laugh:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Jerry Seinfeld himself, dressed as a party clown, could walk up to Adders with a huge grin on his face and say "knock knock", and Adders would still think he was being serious
That's because I don't like Jerry Seinfelds face......or yours for that matter.

Flem274*

123/5
Kidney beans, chili peppers, tomato and potato, all come from the Americas. You are basically a nation of cultural appropriators. And then you have the nerve to call native americans out for using your name.

Shame on you.
didn't actually know the origin of the humble, underrated yet so versatile and always tasty potato. kudos.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On topic, I am sad to report the imminent closure of the Indian Palace after 38 years. Best Indian joint in the inner west, and by default therefore the best in the world.

Owners retiring. Apparently a new Indian place opening in the same spot soon though, which will hopefully be good as well.
Go to Surjit's. Bonus points for having heaps of cricket memorabilia in the joint.

slippy888

International Captain
Yusuf Pathan

Would you say this young man could have had a better international cricket career if he stayed focus or did he just do as much as he was capable of. Seen this Pathan guy destroy some quality fast medium bowlers in bowling friendly conditions by hitting 4s and 6s any normal batsman would have blocked for a dot ball.

Engle

State Vice-Captain
Have you tried THai curry from a can ? Delicious. They even have red, green, orange flavors. Red is my fav.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Have you tried THai curry from a can ? Delicious. They even have red, green, orange flavors. Red is my fav.
We dont do cans here......you havent "made" a curry unless you farmed the meat and grew the spices and vegtables.

I too like red the best.