• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India ODIs/T20Is 2017

srbhkshk

International Captain
We need a **** Sunny says vs **** Majrekar says thread, far more interesting than all the home series we are having.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ win the toss and bat. I hope they've done good local research and dew doesn't play a factor as the night wears on...

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I think of Indians as generally pretty sceptical and smart, but there are stats out there to suggest it's only because I've been interacting with the best of them.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Promising start for the curator's 337 posted and successfully chased tip, until Guptill went.

morgieb

Yeah I think of Indians as generally pretty sceptical and smart, but there are stats out there to suggest it's only because I've been interacting with the best of them.

**** like that is almost certainly as fake as ****.

Howsie

International Captain
No wonder my interest in cricket has dropped dramatically.

Test cricket pretty much being wiped from the calendar here has obviously played a big part but Hesson has just lost it.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah there are a **** ton of dumb Indians out there. Our society and culture is set up such that the smartest ones all leave.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
No wonder my interest in cricket has dropped dramatically.

Test cricket pretty much being wiped from the calendar here has obviously played a big part but Hesson has just lost it.
just gotta find whatever satisfaction from the scraps of cricket we're fed

Worker or Phillips to open?

Zinzan

That short KW innings was like watching his performances in the recent Caribbean league all over again. Painful to watch.