• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies Tour of the UK 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can arrest someone on suspicion in some circumstances but then you have to let them go if you've got nothing concrete within a certain time period

This is what I've learnt from TV shows

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah, but what is "some" circumstances? Is that based on whether the person involved might still pose some sort of threat to the people around him because of his current mental state or something?

Daemon

well in this case being drunk and disorderly should be enough to slot someone for the night

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yeah, but what is "some" circumstances? Is that based on whether the person involved might still pose some sort of threat to the people around him because of his current mental state or something?
Suspicion of committing a crime is a pretty reasonable circumstance.

robbypark

U19 Debutant
I think Windies have won this one. Horrible fielding and bowling performance by England. Morgan should have chosen to bat first.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Have we really left ourselves with four overs of spin in the last ten? Against two set batsman.

Looks an especially weak attack without a 6th option.

Daemon

**** me this is brutal. No idea where that last over is going to come from. If I was Morgan I'd just start bowling the quicks and try to get Lewis out before bowling Root.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Can't remember when I last saw 89 runs in 5 overs in an International game (any format)

...maybe when AB scored that fastest hundred