• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

anil1405

International Captain
this game isn't over yet. Wade and Maxwell could both very easily play their unorthodox, #intent batting and put on another rapid 50 or so runs here, plus the Aussies have a strong tail. And they have worked way too hard for this series to surrender meekly now.

Even a 150 chase could be ****ing difficult, we saw how well Lyon, Haze and Cummins bowled. And this is the final innings with all on the line. They're going to be ****ing ruthless.

Game not over yet.
Precisely my thoughts as I went out for a small break during tea. Even a target of 120 might suit Australia as they would bend their back a tad more and make India dance to their tunes.

This is going to be anything but an easy win for India.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Any 100+ chase will be a challenge, but I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with any target under 200. Ball is doing plenty out there but we've already seen two 50+ partnerships today. It's not impossible to bat and all you need is a decent start and a 120 chase or whatever is basically done.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Best ind/aid series since 2001?
Easily. 03/04 was a good battle although totally dominated by the bat. The 2010 series is underrated because it was only two Tests but that was highly entertaining.

There have been some average ones; the 2008 series was pretty dire with a couple of dull matches and the 14/15 series just became a run feast in the final two Tests (on Oz pitches, what a surprise) with neither side seemingly that intent on victory.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have I told you all before how I hate the umpire's call bs?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh umpires call wahhhhhhhhh

Literally the first thing that has gone against you all day ffs