• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's his away record in those countries that's bringing the averages down. Except Pakistan - he's > 50 against them away.
Australia is the exception, although tbf those two hundreds he scored there were 2 of the flattest roads I can remember for a long time, with one being that Perth wicket where Taylor scored the 290.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Australia is the exception, although tbf those two hundreds he scored there were 2 of the flattest roads I can remember for a long time, with one being that Perth wicket where Taylor scored the 290.
Yeah, he has a great away record against Aussie and Pakistan, and a terrible home record against those countries.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Still a long way off, but NZ could really throw the cat amongst the pigeons with Bangladesh by declaring 199 behind.

Zinzan

Still a long way off, but NZ could really throw the cat amongst the pigeons with Bangladesh by declaring 199 behind.
It's hard to think Bangers would have the courage to risk a generous declaration in that case to risk losing after scoring nearly 600 1st innings.

_Ed_

Jeez I'll be ****ed off if Latham has a concentration lapse and gets out for 60 again. He needs to push on today.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Geeze that's soft. Wheres your concentration gone, Kane? Turning into Latham.

Was a good 50 though. But on this pitch and this bowling he really should've gone on. Nice ball from Taskin to draw him into it, though. Right area.

cnerd123

likes this
TASSKKIINN!!!!

Big wicket out of nowhere too. Well deserved for Taskin, he's bowled well all day.

Now either we enforce the lollapse or Ross smacks us about for a 200.