• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

razatrue

Cricket Spectator
Hi Guys,

Cricingif.com is making a dream #TestTeamOfTheYear and I want you guys to vote for Pakistani players and make sure that our players are in the team.

To vote please visit https://goo.gl/bUExvf and vote for Azhar Ali.

Thanks

Victor Ian

International Coach
Victor, remember Allan Border is from nsw. Dean Jones and Mick Lewis are from victoria
My respect for Border is the only reason I flush when i visit that forlorn state. But, Burgey, remember that Border left that state and chose Queensland. Case closed.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Queensland chose him. They had to. It was only once the TOTAB went there that they won a Shield.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Yeah, but he went there, didn't he?

Let's hope Melbourne's rain stops (not looking likely at the moment). Nothing good is coming from this except a Border love-in. Border's legend knows no bounds. He went to Queensland, land of the losers, and made them winners!

listento_me

U19 Captain
Voted Cook and Warner #Democracy
Surely Azhar Ali has been better than Warner? I mean in terms of the time period that the vote is looking at (a calendar year of 2016 not the sept to sept of teh icc awards). In fact, it's a no contest in the Ali v Warner debate. Cook can be in with a shout and surprisingly, KB too.

Compton

International Debutant
Surely Azhar Ali has been better than Warner? I mean in terms of the time period that the vote is looking at (a calendar year of 2016 not the sept to sept of teh icc awards). In fact, it's a no contest in the Ali v Warner debate. Cook can be in with a shout and surprisingly, KB too.
Oh, I only voted that way because the post giving the link told me who to vote for. It was just plain old petulance :laugh: