• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

cnerd123

likes this
Lol what a ****decision. Oxenford knew it was a shocker instantly as well, his face when Bairstow immediately reviewed.
Yea I think he wasn't sure, so he was like **** it, let me give it out. If I'm wrong, Bairstow will review it and he'll keep batting. India don't have reviews left, so give them the benefit of the doubt

Comms saying this as I type it.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yea I think he wasn't sure, so he was like **** it, let me give it out. If I'm wrong, Bairstow will review it and he'll keep batting. India don't have reviews left, so give them the benefit of the doubt

I think that is pretty unlikely, at least I hope it is.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Agreed, and we're seeing this more and more and it is dead set ****ed.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean ultimately the right decision is reached, so why not?
Because umpires call has too much sway in the process. Sure this one was clear but they're not always.

If they want to hide behind DRS to make the decisions for them then umpires call has to go.

Compton

International Debutant
Cook's had a pretty **** test match.

He got out being a moron in the first innings when everything was going great for England, got done by the bowler second innings when the side needed him to make a score, and let India make a ridiculous score in the field.

Had better days.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin will bowl poorer than this and get 5-ers. Has probably happened in the past TBF.