• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"you've got to earn the right to play the way you want to play," - Brad Haddin

dead set what does that even mean ffs

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
If the Channel 9 commentary wasn't enough, BT Sports are covering this in the UK. Pundits - Swann and Vaughan

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The amount of bollocks these Aussie cricketers spout about the "mental" side of the game.. you'd think they all had advanced degrees in psychology or something. Do any other country's cricketers talk so much about it?
It's a holdover of the McGrath/Warne years (and to a lesser extent 2013/14 Ashes, but that relied a lot of physical intimidation rather than mental intimidation). Both loved the mental sides of things and it worked for them. Add that Clarke felt the need to be Steve Waugh in a failed attempt to get the public on his side and......

morgieb

"you've got to earn the right to play the way you want to play," - Brad Haddin

dead set what does that even mean ffs
I guess it means that you need to be good enough to play in the way that feels right for you and can afford to take some risks. Does come across as kinda hypocritical though....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
just admit he's a dumb **** spikey, this charade of you thinking he's good has gone on long enough

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If we don't get at the very least Adelaide 2014/15 levels of hatred of sledging I'm going to be bitterly disappointed.

And I'd like to see Hashim act like a chad.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"Aussie captains lead the attack. From history, you look at guys that are great players like Steve Waugh, he stands out. I don't think many people can name a team underneath him but you remember Steve Waugh," Steyn said

I love you Dale Steyn but that's also a dumb, nonsensical comment. everyone remembers the players underneath him ffs

adub

International Captain
"Aussie captains lead the attack. From history, you look at guys that are great players like Steve Waugh, he stands out. I don't think many people can name a team underneath him but you remember Steve Waugh," Steyn said

I love you Dale Steyn but that's also a dumb, nonsensical comment. everyone remembers the players underneath him ffs
Of course they do
Matty Elliott
Greg Blewitt
Martin Love
Darren Lehmann
Steve Waugh
Simon Katich
Ian Healy
Brad Hogg
Scott Muller
Nathan Bracken
Adam Dale

That's them

Burgey

indiaholic

International Captain
What Steyn is trying to say is that everybody will forget him soon and people will only remember Faf.