• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
For the NZ series, think Mullah will still bat at 4. Team for NZ test,

1. Tamim
2. Kayes
3. Mominul
4. Mullah
5. Shakib
6. Mushfiq
7. Shabbir
8. Miraz
9. Taskin
10. Mustafiz
11. Shahid/ Abu Hider
Bangladesh 0 chance of even drawing a test in New Zealand even if they have all their fast bowlers back in action. New Zealand are too solid at home. In ODIs, I think it will be very close. 2-1 to either side.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great win, fully deserved. Bangladesh will turn over a few teams at home. Very good side. Was a fantastic series, reckon we get whitewashed in India though.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh 0 chance of even drawing a test in New Zealand even if they have all their fast bowlers back in action. New Zealand are too solid at home. In ODIs, I think it will be very close. 2-1 to either side.
I agree but would like to see some fight in NZ and we are not taking a complete muck side outside subcontinent for the first time I think.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
It is no wonder Australia doesn't tour. They will easily lose both test matches away to Bangladesh especially with Fizz in play. Scared.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not really, underestimate England at your own risk, these guys really work hard on their mistakes. They beat us 2-1 in 2012 after Ajmal ran through them and also beat us 3-1 in 2014 after Sri Lanka won 1-0 against them.
Yep they've certainly been treating this Test as a warm-up.

Unfortunately they haven't had a look at the two spinners who were head and shoulders ahead of the guys that have been picked.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yep they've certainly been treating this Test as a warm-up.

Unfortunately they haven't had a look at the two spinners who were head and shoulders ahead of the guys that have been picked.
Glad to give service to the kings in highest level of cricket. Hope England treat every tests against BD as warm up in future and we can rack up our test win numbers and the record book will say BD beaten England in tests and the next generation of fans will be very happy.

Last edited:

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Really happy for Bangladesh, they've unearthed 2 quality up and coming bowlers in Mustafiz Rahman and now Mehedi Miraz.
I'm hoping both will go on to really solidify themselves as great bowlers. I think that's what every team needs; associates included, a quality bowler who can flourish in International cricket.

cnerd123

likes this
I'm gonna go on a limb and say it - while I totally understand England wanting to get some of their bench some game-time before the India series and that this match is their only real option to do so, I think they're gonna slip up as a result. They've dropped two of their key performers from a narrow victory in the first Test for a unproven debutant and a bowler who struggles for rhythm and isn't suited to the pitch.

I think BD can win this one.
New it all along. Never in doubt.

:ph34r: