• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

hazsa19

International Regular
TMS guys seem to think the lost England review was actually a review by the Umpires. Anyone watching able to clarify?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent session that for Bangladesh, match is 55-45 in England's favour I'd say.
Nah. Bangladesh had to bat so well only to barely make a third of the required target. 200 is a long, long way away and they'll have to play exceptional cricket to get there. 30-70 is more like it.

vcs

Nah. Bangladesh had to bat so well only to barely make a third of the required target. 200 is a long, long way away and they'll have to play exceptional cricket to get there. 30-70 is more like it.
It's still a long way off, but they've got the right approach, it seems.

cnerd123

likes this
This is set up to be the most heartbreaking BD test loss since the Inzy test.

If they fall 20-30 shot I might actually be in tears on the Podcast

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is set up to be the most heartbreaking BD test loss since the Inzy test.

If they fall 20-30 shot I might actually be in tears on the Podcast
Don't worry ***** - I think you'll be put out of your misery fairly swiftly - it'll be over by tea

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
.... and I fear that Rashid will end the match well short of Ian Salisbury's bowling average which is a shame as I thought he had the lack of ability to better that - still I suppose the Indians may yet get him there

OverratedSanity

You kinda knew after BD's second innings collapse that they were done. Australia were sleep walking the first two innings then woke and took control.. But yea that was terrible too.

Man being a BD fan sucks so hard.
Ponting was dropped by Mashrafe IIRC. Probably would've won if not for that.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
.... and I fear that Rashid will end the match well short of Ian Salisbury's bowling average which is a shame as I thought he had the lack of ability to better that - still I suppose the Indians may yet get him there
Tight race between Rashid and Batty, isn't it?

Given Batty's current economy rate, which is nothing short of dreadful, perhaps my money's on the latter.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Bangladesh will reach 100/2 at which point there'll be a few panic attacks among our resident England contingent, and then they'll promptly collapse for 150 or so.
First part of this message has come true. Waiting for the second and third.