• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fed missing a lot more a sign of fatigue imo.

That was a scary moment with the leg there for a second. But he seems ok

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** if he can hold his nerve it'll be so good. Just great for tennis for Milos to finally make a Slam final.

Probably should have already been there at the Aus Open this year when he was on top of Muzz before he got injured

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
absolutely. But just shows the predictions that the Cilic match would catch up to him were pretty bang on.

I think he needs Milos to get nervous now. I don't think he can just reel off 4 great returns. He needs Milos to get tight when it hits him he's serving for a Wimby final, knocking out the GOAT on grass to get there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looked like Federer had a complete stranglehold on the match midway through the fourth.

Those double faults at 40-0, 5-6 in the previous set... :(

vcs

Fair play to Raonic for hanging in there, lesser players would have folded under the pressure Federer was putting on him in the fourth set.

Friday night ruined LOL.

Uppercut

absolutely. But just shows the predictions that the Cilic match would catch up to him were pretty bang on.

I think he needs Milos to get nervous now. I don't think he can just reel off 4 great returns. He needs Milos to get tight when it hits him he's serving for a Wimby final, knocking out the GOAT on grass to get there.
Heh, or not. Hardly surprising given how cool he was facing all those break points in the fourth.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Insanely clutch performance from Raonic. Massive returns in that 4th set break and amazing closing game in the 5th.