• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, saying it every night ruined it.

I don't think Reigns' delivery helps, either. His pauses are just an invitation to start booing.

cover drive man

International Captain
On the subject of cringeyness I can't quite get into this 'stupid idiot' thing Jericho's doing.

Also, I'm debuting Denbigh Carnival this saturday. 'Honourable' Miles Pierce is the booking name so far.

OverratedSanity

On the subject of cringeyness I can't quite get into this 'stupid idiot' thing Jericho's doing.
Haha I think it's hilarious and I don't quite know why. Maybe it's because of the redundancy? Or because Jericho, who portrays himself as this guy who uses long complicated words is using the latest possible insult?

Scarf Jericho is one of my favourite incarnations of his.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Definitely is, but it's overdone imo
As OS says, his delivery is village so if they find something simple that works (and it's still working) I can live with it. If he were getting tumbleweeds doing it then sure stop it, but it's perfect for where he stands at the moment imo.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That said it doesn't work without the strap on him so I'd agree with anyone who says it's not appropriate any more to use it.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah I'm loving Jericho's work at the moment. It's perfectly annoying. The "Perro idiots" dad joke line was ATG.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Saw Christopher Daniels fight today, took a pretty mean bump where they set him on fire and he leapt 30 feet off a tower.

Also this was at the Waterworld show at Universal Studios, He then too sweeted the crowd as we exited, I do not know why.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah given the finisher is basically linked to a particular storyline, it'll be interesting to see if he keeps it long-term. The spear counter spot @ MITB was so good though

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I think he should keep it really. It's a cool move (even if his could use some work), and it's not like anyone on the main roster is using it.

OverratedSanity

Yeah given the finisher is basically linked to a particular storyline, it'll be interesting to see if he keeps it long-term. The spear counter spot @ MITB was so good though
It really was. But he then followed it up with a regular pedigree which looked horrible. Seriously, go back and watch it. Looked so weak.