• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Should probably just do more of that sort of thing generally tbf. When done well it adds a lot, not just in terms of hype etc... but it also adds a feeling of legitimacy to it all for me.

Kind of like when JBL actually used to be good, and would actually commentate (novel concept I know) on the matches, rather than just talk ****. Kind of like Mauro is doing these days.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah huge news that. Will he appear at Battleground which IS after the suspension ends?

Very interested to see if this gains any kind of "on screen" mention. Surely Ambrose and Rollins have to mention the elephant that has suddenly exited the room. He will also be absent for the draft when he was supposedly going to be the face of Raw.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What is interesting, imo, is that he appeared on RAW after losing the title.

The cynic in me suggests he only dropped the belt because of the Wellness violation, but if that was the case why was he not suspended right of the bat? Allowing him to appear on RAW doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Anyway, the whole thing kind of works out well for the creative, because it means that Ambrose can face Rollins at Battleground, saving the Shield triple threat for Summerslam.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can only think they didn't want Ambrose's reaction to be ****ed over by the crowd mocking Roman all night

also if the drug cheat still isn't turned heel...

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain

The cynic in me suggests he only dropped the belt because of the Wellness violation, but if that was the case why was he not suspended right of the bat? Allowing him to appear on RAW doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Anyway, the whole thing kind of works out well for the creative, because it means that Ambrose can face Rollins at Battleground, saving the Shield triple threat for Summerslam.
I don't think you're being cynical enough.

OverratedSanity

Don't think much will change. Orton violated the policy repeatedly and he was always close to main event leve. Reigns will always be in a top position, but yeah, whether he'll be the guy (cringe) is a little more doubtful now.

BTW, Reigns is suspended for 30 days for a wellness violation, while Titus got 60 for touching Vince's shoulder enthusiastically :p

OverratedSanity

Reigns got 30 days. Battleground is in 34 days.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Haven't been able to sustain interest in WWE off late, with so much live sports on. The two rosters will only make it worse I guess, sigh.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Reigns got 30 days. Battleground is in 34 days.
Haha itstl. Surely they have to nix that.

I mean, not only will it make it difficult to build, but a guy coming back from a drugs ban (one which he has seemingly admitted to) to walk into a world title match on his first night back sends all kinds of negative messages.

Spikey

Equally, I don't see how they can back out of it given they produced what they did on Monday knowing that on Tuesday....

Roman might eat another pin though.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
According to Meltz, WWE don't suspend for marijuana violations, just fine, so we can rule that out. Wonder what he did?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think much will change. Orton violated the policy repeatedly and he was always close to main event leve. Reigns will always be in a top position, but yeah, whether he'll be the guy (cringe) is a little more doubtful now.

BTW, Reigns is suspended for 30 days for a wellness violation, while Titus got 60 for touching Vince's shoulder enthusiastically :p
You find that cringe? It's the best line creative has ever given him.