• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Matthew Wade actual quote just then: "****in cowards, sledging someone on their way out'.

Wow.

I get that he doesn't play too much for Australia, but sharpen up Wadey that's 'good hard cricket' in your country!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was an umpire's review rather than a players review, which is the way it's always been for bump balls and catches near the turf
No, it was an umpire's review after it was shown on the big screen and the fielding captain saw it then went to the umpires afterwards saying it was a catch.

Was a very odd set of circumstances.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Matthew Wade actual quote just then: "****in cowards, sledging someone on their way out'.

Wow.

I get that he doesn't play too much for Australia, but sharpen up Wadey that's 'good hard cricket' in your country!
haha that's amazing

Spikey

Wow.

well that counts as a send off and send offs are bad!!!

Flem274*

123/5

Wow.

nz don't sledge we're nice boys so it clearly didn't happen

indiaholic

International Captain
No, it was an umpire's review after it was shown on the big screen and the fielding captain saw it then went to the umpires afterwards saying it was a catch.

Was a very odd set of circumstances.
baz just helping the umpires do the right thing there tbh.

Spikey

Let's be honest though, if NZ did sledge MMarsh, do you really think Wade would have caught it?

vandem

International 12th Man
Yeah he said "howzat" not " aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr". Definitely not an appeal.
"howzat"? Bad grammar. Not an appeal at the school that I went to. We also had a special rule that you had to have a "Sir" on the end of your "How's that". ;-)