• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL Pujara isn't injured enough not to bat, means they tried to give Rohit a chance and he failed miserably, gotta love it.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta say each replay of that Rohit dismissal just makes that defensive technique look even worse.

testcricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
In rohits defense south africa set a field for a bouncer and vijay had just gotten out to a bouncer. Morkel then bowled it full, so like most batsmen his wieght was on the backfoot and he also did not get forward enough, so for me it's briliant planning and bowling and not just poor batting

indiaholic

International Captain
In rohits defense south africa set a field for a bouncer and vijay had just gotten out to a bouncer. Morkel then bowled it full, so like most batsmen his wieght was on the backfoot and he also did not get forward enough, so for me it's briliant planning and bowling and not just poor batting
That is the oldest plan in cricket. If you are not good enough you are Raina.

Niall

International Coach
Time for Rahul Dravid's son to replace him.
Yep.

Big fan of Rohit, but he has been given enough chances. India have alternatives that deserve a chance ahead of him and KL is the most obvious one.

Let Rohit focus on gunning it in white ball cricket.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea being stuck on the backfoot for your first ball is just terrible, terrible batting.

Pujara out there now anyways. Dumb idea to send Rohit out. PEWS tasting it hard I hope.

cnerd123

likes this
Man these commentators

"Clever bowling there, bowling one that comes in with the angle..."

*Replays show it to be the stock offbreak, exactly the same as the ball previously, pitching and turning away*

"Oh looks like it actually turned a bit..."

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's about time others get a shot imo. I still think Rohit can cut it at this level but there are others who can as well. If he's going to improve his game he's going to have to do it on his own time.

indiaholic

International Captain
Man these commentators

"Clever bowling there, bowling one that comes in with the angle..."

*Replays show it to be the stock offbreak, exactly the same as the ball previously, pitching and turning away*

"Oh looks like it actually turned a bit..."
Lol they do that a lot with Jadeja too.. Always good material for a laugh.

cnerd123

likes this
Cricinfo plebs said:
HarishVaranasi: "@Divy Rohit was hit by a Jaffa, don't think even one among the fab 4, let alone Rahane or Pujara would have survived that Monster from Morkel first ball.
OMG the replays showed it was literally a straight ball. Wtf man.

cnerd123

likes this
It's like all these people are watching a different game to what I am. Offbreaks are arm balls and straight balls are jaffas. I don't get it.