• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Keep talking *****. I'm CW's Kallis. Called boring and maligned endlessly but statistically I'm arguably the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. 12000+runs 4000+ likes received don't lie, son. Most of them non - ***** likes too so not even a minnow basher.

cnerd123

likes this
I want to see a statistical breakdown of OS's like receiving record. I reckon he scores extremely heavily within the Indian Bloc but doesn't do nearly as well outside of it.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think people need to pick completely separate lineups for home and away tests like they do for Odis and tests. Someone does well at home and they get too many chances on away surfaces. Pick the lineup that's most likely going to win you the current test.

cnerd123

likes this
That may have come off the armguard, but that's not the best way to be dealing with a short ball anyways. Drop the hands, as Gavaskar would say.

cnerd123

likes this
That ball didn't do ****, stop trying to make it sound like a gem of a ball. It was literally a dead straight ball that Nohit missed because he's a **** Test batsman.