• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

indiaholic

International Captain
This is starting to be a bit of a problem for Puj.. Remember Dravid had a phase where he was getting bowled constantly. Maybe a similar issue?

cnerd123

likes this
This is starting to be a bit of a problem for Puj.. Remember Dravid had a phase where he was getting bowled constantly. Maybe a similar issue?
Dravid's was fading reflexes and hand/eye co-ordination. Would be quite concerned if Pujara was having the same issue at his age.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pujara's always had a bit of a bat pad gap problem against the quicks, but the dismissal here and against Duminy in the last game are something new.

cnerd123

likes this
In the first innings it was the bat-pad gap thing. In this case it was simply going back to a ball he should have gone forward to.

Could be several reasons for getting bowled. It's also a fair point to say that if bowlers around the world are bowling straight at you all the time, you're likely to get out bowled more than you would get out nicking to slip or something.

Virat wants DRS here clearly.

cnerd123

likes this
OMG **** these umpires. I bet he's bowled a bunch of these today and naturally they only decide to check it once he's dismissed Kohli.

This is beyond a joke now. What the ****.

cnerd123

likes this
Why has no player on either side raged at the umpires yet for the ****ty job they've done calling the no-balls. Urgh.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sad I missed Kohli being a little ****.

Please tell me it was Dharmasena who tried to pull a fast one on him.

cnerd123

likes this
what happened with Kohli and the umpire? I was out for the past hour.
Kohli played and missed. SA appealed. The appeal was dying down when Oxenford (sp?) gave him out. Kohli just stood there, shocked, glaring at him and refused to budge. After a few more seconds ump checked for the no-ball. SA were all huddled up celebrating by this point. Kohli had shown no intention of walking off at all.

Howe_zat

Audio File
So the official position on DRS for this series is that you are allowed a review but only if you are a complete wanker about it.