• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I think it's mainly this.

I've never actually thought he that bad though tbh. He uses twenty words where five will do sometimes and his comments about team selection are always dire but his general analysis isn't completely **** (at least it exists).
He used to be very parochial but now he's one of the least biased commentators going around.

He was good at pointing out that there's nothing wrong with Younis Khan playing a reverse sweep when the Pakistani commentator thought he was going mad. I dunno, I guess I have low standards now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think Arnold just says things in an annoying way, even if what he says is reasonable. I'm not talkin accent. Its just the way he says things. Hard to explain.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pakistan may win this of course, but this is where the punters and bookies get carried away and treat 160+ runs to win as a cake walk, forgetting that collapses happen so often in 4th innings chases.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Shan just sorta pokes his bat at those good length balls from Kaushal. He needs to learn to put some topspin on his stock delivery so it jumps a bit.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
if pakistan wins this, the prestigious crown of battle of the gambhirians should go to king smali

Last edited:

Antihippy

International Debutant
Min 10 overs remaining and this is the last one?

Was there a rain delay or did sri lanka dragged its over-rates way back?

Spark

Global Moderator
Pretty much the epitome of "scoring runs when the team needs it most" here from Younis.