• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This partnership looks quite good. And Misbah is due a big innings. Pakistan very much in it! Should be a great last day and end to the series.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I remember Shan Masood being conspicuously rubbish against spin for an asian batsman. How much of Kaushal has he faced?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Pallekele becoming really nice for batting now, like I thought it might.

There's going to be enough turn for Kaushal to clean up the tail if he doesn't get tight under pressure, but I'm putting Pallekele in the 'grassy then road' category. A lot like the Basin Reserve in recent times.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
yeah interesting call. Really needed snicko and/or hotspot. I don't think he hit it though and he was plumb.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This is where Mathews will go defensive and hand the opposition the game on a plate.
nah unless there's rain there's no way he's drawing this test so I can't see him going defensive.

They still need to score more than 200 runs. One wicket and SL are in.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nah unless there's rain there's no way he's drawing this test so I can't see him going defensive.

They still need to score more than 200 runs. One wicket and SL are in.
Sure, but Mathews is one of the dumbest captains ever. Who knows what he'll be thinking?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Want to again state how much Russell Arnold has improved as a commentator. Genuinely enjoy his comments now. Or maybe that's just in comparison with Dean Jones.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Want to again state how much Russell Arnold has improved as a commentator. Genuinely enjoy his comments now. Or maybe that's just in comparison with Dean Jones.
I think it's mainly this.

I've never actually thought he that bad though tbh. He uses twenty words where five will do sometimes and his comments about team selection are always dire but his general analysis isn't completely **** (at least it exists).

Last edited: