• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As I said, we were never even going to show up. Just like United, Arsenal didn't have to do much, and their finishing was brilliant. Well played. :)

Hendo scored though, so all good <3

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So I guess the top 4 is now more or less sewn up now, if it wasn't already.
Yep. The Premier League hype machine has got to hope for a decent relegation scrap or there is nothing for them to get excited about. As I said before they should just forget it and just show the Championship for the rest of the season.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Sick of goalkeepers letting Remy score. Now the piece of ****e Adam is going to have everyone up his arse without even costing Chelsea points.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That's the sort of level I had him pegged at for quite some time, but I am wondering if he's perhaps creeping into the 8/10 bracket nowadays.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'd definitely struggle to name names of players I'd happily replace him with. Within England the only striker I'd say is unarguably better than Giroud is Agüero.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Costa
Rooney
Sturridge (ie fit Sturridge)

Just off the top of my head these are unarguably better. So unarguable you will physically be unable to reply

Giroud having a gun season though tbf

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't really know tbh. He's quite literally got the best scoring rate in the league this season. But the #numbers suggest it's a freakish run that will certainly not last much longer. But then I thought that in late December and I was wrong.

I just have this vision of the club deciding Ospina, Coquelin and Giroud are all world class based on a three month sample and trying to win the league with a core of the side which will revert to being **** soon enough.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Giroud better than Sturridge IMHO.

He is about an 8.5 for me, Aguero the only one definitely better.