• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting the only "one and only"

SuperMurali

School Boy/Girl Captain
you can keep posting, but just don't post stupid stuff. Ponting was a great cricketer, but is nowhere near being the greatest.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
you can keep posting, but just don't post stupid stuff. Ponting was a great cricketer, but is nowhere near being the greatest.
yes, thats what I expected in the beginning. Can you give one single reason, why he was not the best cricketer? I can prove he was the best cricketer

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Ok. I myself give you some questions. You chose one of them....

1. Why Ponting stats are worse than Other legends?
2. Why Ponting was the best cricketer?
3. Why Ponting is not popular like Tendulker etc.?

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
More Questions.
4. What was so exceptional in Ponting?
5. What does a great captain have to do with a great cricketer?
6. Is there any reason that Ponting may be called the greatest cricketer?

Edit: More Questions:
7. Why Ponting lost those ashes etc.?
8. Why Ponting spent most time out of foam?
9. Why Ponting can be called a great captain because he won matches because of his teammates' greatness??

Last edited:

longranger

U19 Cricketer
I seriously believe that allowing such posters and threads undermines the credibility of CW. Which is a shame, because most posters have great insight and contribute to a great experience here.

Also, he's a troll. I'm sure of it.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea he sets off my troll sensors too; what with his constant claims of being a genius, and the meme-ness of his "don't misunderstand me I'm only 14" and "anti-abilities" lines.

Would be pretty ****ing hilarious if he's not a troll tho.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of course, but still, I think most of us are above abusing 14 year olds, in the off chance he does happen to be one rather than just a troll/multi.
We have been ever since Gary Glitter was banned from the forum in 2007. Funnily enough, he was banned for being a Rolf Harris multi...who, in turn, was banned for being a multi of Jimmy Savile's.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
I seriously believe that allowing such posters and threads undermines the credibility of CW. Which is a shame, because most posters have great insight and contribute to a great experience here.

Also, he's a troll. I'm sure of it.
Did you read my messages to you?

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Yea he sets off my troll sensors too; what with his constant claims of being a genius, and the meme-ness of his "don't misunderstand me I'm only 14" and "anti-abilities" lines.

Would be pretty ****ing hilarious if he's not a troll tho.
Wait......

I only called myself a genius in my conversation with you, I am sure I have called my self genius only once in my life

cnerd123

likes this
Well then lets be more accurate; the amount of self belief and ego you have is quite...not normal.

GG if you're a troll, and lol if you aren't. DW we won't tease you about this too much when you're older.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Well then lets be more accurate; the amount of self belief and ego you have is quite...not normal.

GG if you're a troll, and lol if you aren't. DW we won't tease you about this too much when you're older.

you failed to understand the depth

And anti-abilities you can't do any harm to me. You keep it up :thumbsup: