• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Ireland v ZImbabwe (7th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Zimbabwe so ripped off and a sad way to go out of the World Cup like that.

I hope Taylor and Whatmore are in the third umpires box giving him an absolute mouthful over that Williams dismissal.

Chubb

International Regular
Obviously I am being extremely one eyed but that really, really wasn't fair. Once again Zimbabwe are failed by the system.

anil1405

International Captain
piss off west indies come back when you're willing to follow holder to glory
If the criteria is h2h then WI maybe are out but if NRR is the first thing they look at (after number of wins) then WI are well in contention for next round.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zimbabwe so ripped off and a sad way to go out of the World Cup like that.

I hope Taylor and Whatmore are in the third umpires box giving him an absolute mouthful over that Williams dismissal.
Hope you got my message with the correction. Ireland will likely knock Pakistan out if they beat them next week.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
fantastic game, well done to the Irish..WI to go out now hopefully(where they deserve to be as they have been absolute pants)
Ireland's net run rate is still worse than WI and the Windies have UAE to play next.Its still an uphill task for the Irish.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ireland's net run rate is still worse than WI and the Windies have UAE to play next.Its still an uphill task for the Irish.
Yeah they have to win one of their last two games now, unless the Windies get upset by the UAE.

Flem274*

123/5
i was watching on a poor feed but i reckon i could see the movement after a million replays.

in saying that i'm far from 100% and williams walked. i can't get too angry about that. the third umpire isn't so much to blame as the on field umpire for not making sure williams knew the catch was being referred. when the batsman walks and it's a tough call the third umpire is going to stick with the on field bloke.

so i think the on field umpire needs a talking to.