• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Afghanistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Hope the kid just got BMac'ed. That was nasty, thank god.

The dad should be charged for careless childbearing etc.
I don't understand any of this post. I realise it was written in haste - but you hope he got BMac'ed - what do you mean by that.

Secondly - careless childbearing - childbearing means to give birth to children or at least that is what I think it means. So are you saying he shouldn't have brought the boy into the world...

Anyway - no need to respond I am just having you on - like I said I suspect you like most posters write your posts extremely quickly.

halba

International 12th Man
safrica were 259 in the 38.4 over vs ireland just for facts. ended up with 411.

aussies now 254 in the 35.1.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Love listening to Taylor. When Finch got out, he sasaid that he shouldn't have drive that with the swing and that's why he is not on the test team. Always excellent to listen to once you get past that voice.

The_Bunny

State Regular
Top score this tournament under/over was 172, why didn't I follow my instincts and go big on it, was such a safe bet :@

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love listening to Taylor. When Finch got out, he sasaid that he shouldn't have drive that with the swing and that's why he is not on the test team. Always excellent to listen to once you get past that voice.
They all seem better apart from Warne away from Channel 9, makes you wonder.