• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Before he comes in, let me make the post for him

":blink: 4 wickets for Ali!!.. It seems the pitch isn't as dead as Southee and Boult have made it appear :D!!... Bottom line is if you are a world class pacer you should find a way to get wickets here...how can Rahat Ali be allowed to outbowl Southee and Boult?? crazy...fact is that NZ just haven't been good enough..surely top class pacers like Steyn, Johnson, Harris, Roach etc would have done better.."
This was scarily dead on

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Before he comes in, let me make the post for him

":blink: 4 wickets for Ali!!.. It seems the pitch isn't as dead as Southee and Boult have made it appear :D!!... Bottom line is if you are a world class pacer you should find a way to get wickets here...how can Rahat Ali be allowed to outbowl Southee and Boult?? crazy...fact is that NZ just haven't been good enough..surely top class pacers like Steyn, Johnson, Harris, Roach etc would have done better.."
It's true though...how can the much vaunted "swing duo" let Ali punk them like that? :ph34r:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Can't watch the game atm but how are you guys defining good bowling from Rahat today? Surely there's nothing off the pitch or is Rahat getting some Irish?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't watch the game atm but how are you guys defining good bowling from Rahat today? Surely there's nothing off the pitch or is Rahat getting some Irish?
I only saw the bit where he got Latham. Set him up with three outswingers outside the off stump, both full and length balls. Then the fourth one was a very full sharp inswinger. Class.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Will be interesting to see if Southee and Boult can conjure something with the new ball then.

Think the most important thing is not to ease up after nothing happens in the first spell which they sort of did in the first innings.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Pakistan commentator getting pretty arrogant now.

Oh well, back to moaning and bitching about this pitch being a road, I guess.

Teja.

Global Moderator
NZ bowlers are getting some conventional movement too.

This is defs. a road doesn't compete with the worst SC roads ever.