• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I thought the Indian stations were bad but this Pakistani channel is terrible. They are cutting to adverts off the last ball of an over when the ball is still waiting to reach the batsman. They didn’t even bother having the umpire confirm Craig was run out there.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why does Danny Morrison insist on saying the Pakistani player's names in a silly accent.

Also Rahat is in beast mode today

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That is a really ****ing piss poor effort from Southee. I know we treat his batting as a bit of a joke but show some guts ffs, like Latham and Watling have.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Before he comes in, let me make the post for him

":blink: 4 wickets for Ali!!.. It seems the pitch isn't as dead as Southee and Boult have made it appear :D!!... Bottom line is if you are a world class pacer you should find a way to get wickets here...how can Rahat Ali be allowed to outbowl Southee and Boult?? crazy...fact is that NZ just haven't been good enough..surely top class pacers like Steyn, Johnson, Harris, Roach etc would have done better.."

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's a bit risky given how the top order fared today, but Watling really should be batting at 6 from now on.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Probably not in conditions like these though - could you imagine keeping in the sun for 2 days straight, and then coming out to bat an hour into day 3? Doubt you'd get the best out of him in that scenario.

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
If you are playing both Anderson and Neesham then Watling at 5 makes sense, if McCullum is back to 5, then Watling at 6 is best with the allrounder at 7