• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I said this back before the SA tour, and Dhawan has proved me right in every single innings after that.
Same for me. His back foot game was so horrendous that it was only a matter of time he got found out. The most disturbing thing to me was in the west indies home series... He got out softly and didn't look like he really gave a ****. That really pissed me off back then... It's a weird complaint but I think it showed his temperament isn't right. His confidence is really not good at the moment

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Rahane in ODIs not working out either lol. Man this Indian team lacks a bit of firepower, not quite in the 2011 WC winning team just yet.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Dhoni still doesn't understand the wholesale changes required for this Indian team on seaming away tracks, then he really is a dickhead.

In ODIs, we need Amit Mishra, Gautam Gambhir and Pujara in the side away from sub continent.

In Tests, we need Gambhir, Amit Mishra and Umesh Yadav away from sub continent (along with either Jadeja or Ojha, they are the same).

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scoring at such a low rate and losing 3 wickets is just comical. Achieving neither goal of scoring briskly or keeping wickets in hand to have a crack later.

Well done INdia (Y)

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's the use of having so much money, BCCI mother****ers, if you can't even get cloning perfected and make 5 Virat Kohlis and 5 Dale Steyns?