• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even if SA get a couple if wickets with the new ball, Pakistan would still be well and truly on top. Khurram has played Steyn so comfortably... Even now with the new ball

Blows Steyn a kiss to... WAG :laugh:

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
As long as every one of those is treated consistently (not out seems to be the way they go) then I have no real problem with it.

Full credit to Pakistan, not only blunted Steyn but scored relatively freely off him as well.

salman85

International Debutant
Very very impressed by Shan Masood. Playing his debut match against a team of SA's calibre and putting on a strong show is a great display by every definition.

Khurram Manzoor played well too, and deserves all the accolades that come his way, but TBH i still don't rate him too highly. I think he had a good day, and he isn'te good enough to continue this in the long run. I would love to be proven wrong though.

I'll be happy if we get a lead of around 100-150, which is still a long way to go tbh. The good part is that SA don't have any top drawer spinners to trouble us in the 4th innings, but our batting line is still pretty fragile and i would not want us to chase anything more than 150 in the final innings.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I agree that Shan Masood looked quite a bit better.
Great day for Pakistan. Hopefully tomorrow is when the choke starts :ph34r:

salman85

International Debutant
No. To smalishah the opposition still gets a moral victory even when Pakistan win on paper. Because, morals are important :D

smash84

The Tiger King
To Smali there is no such thing as Pakistan's day.
Well, it does happen very often.

Regarding today my projections of it being our doomsday seem a little off the mark but I am not convinced yet. Not sure what kind of wicket this is. Seems flatter today than it was yesterday