• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone knows the most prolific shot in super international cricket is walking inside the line of the ball, hold the top L and R buttons and hitting it for six down to fine leg.
lunch time project will be confirming/denying this ftr

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Everyone knows the most prolific shot in super international cricket is walking inside the line of the ball, hold the top L and R buttons and hitting it for six down to fine leg.

Finally able to justify posting this picture.

benchmark00

You can see Watson's head often isn't straight as the bowler lets the ball go. That's what does him in and makes him play across his pad. He should maybe do the Langer trick of squaring up his melon and tucking his chin into his front shoulder a bit more.
Yeah. It's just him sweating on stuff outside off. If he gets a ball fed there he's in the position much much sooner than he would be if he played it on merit. That's why he ****ing bludgeons anything with width.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
In Test matches I used to just hit the ball down the ground for ages. Used to mainly just get run out when I have a slow ass player and a lightning quick batsman. I have to confess, I often used English when I played. :ph34r:

benchmark00

In Test matches I used to just hit the ball down the ground for ages. Used to mainly just get run out when I have a slow ass player and a lightning quick batsman. I have to confess, I often used English when I played. :ph34r:
N Power and R Connor.