• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
TMS this lunchtime like an episode of the One Show, David Cameron followed by Keane.

Not what you expect at lunch during the Lord's test.
Its yucky. TMS for once dispelling the myth that Cameron and Keane's pudgy-faced lead singer are the same person by finally putting them in the same room though.

Ruckus

International Captain
I mean if he doesnt do anything of note with the bat for the rest of the series, should he just be dropped outright or should he play as a proper allrounder and bat way down the order? And if he gets injured, well **** it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
With Watson it's not even just that's he's selfish. He's clearly a terrible judge of where his sticks are. The fact that he didn't review when it was slidding down in Cape Town tells you all you need to know. I can think of at least three times when he's left a straight one as well.

ajdude

International Coach
With Watson it's not even just that's he's selfish. He's clearly a terrible judge of where his sticks are. The fact that he didn't review when it was slidding down in Cape Town tells you all you need to know. I can think of at least three times when he's left a straight one as well.
i agree. he is a **** **** and needs a slap across the face

ftr "**** ****" was italicized

dermo

International Vice-Captain
im willing to bet that for as long as Rogers and Watson are opening together over 90% of that time Watson will be the first wicket

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Well considering his average since January 2011 is 25, and his current series average is 29 he isn't close to that mark is he.
Granted. But a consistent 40 and out is better than Cowan was providing.

Oh boy running issues already.